Friday, October 10, 2008

Costume Party (Ghost Story Kit)

Here is my take on Inspired Blueprints first sketch. Congrats to them on the new site! I did this one with papers, buttons, flowers, brads and little die cuts from the Ghost Story kit. I did the edge of the purple paper with the Martha Stewart Zig Zag border punch and even though it's not perfect I really like how it looks! I also added a couple of black shape thickers and I like the "party" feel of the tinsel thickers, so I added those as well. TFL!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute! Love the bats!

LisaW said...

hey Noel! Gorgeous take on our sketch - it works perfectly with your Ghost Story Kit!! Thanks for dropping by Inspired Blueprints, would love to see what you do with next week's sketch. Cheers,Lis.

Christy said...

Love the seasonal take on the sketch! :) Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hi Noel! Love your take on our sketch and how you used a Halloween theme on it too! Thanks for playing along and hope to see more of your layouts!

Anne-Marie(IB DT)

Jana Eubank said...

Fabulous, Dahling! :D :D :D LOVE that row of buttons with the flowers tossed in!