Sunday, May 31, 2009

DT news and a bunch of LO's

Happy Sunday all! I hope you are all having a good weekend. I have some fun news to share. This month we will be having 2 guest designers joining us! Christine Middlecamp and Gretchen McElveen! WOW...we are so fortunate to be able to see some kit creations from these talented ladies, and I am so looking forward to what they have coming up for the month!
Christine will be working with the Penny Arcade (3 of those left), and Gretchen will be working with Rise and Shine (sold out). So be sure to check in daily for some fabulous inspiration on how yo use your kits! :)


Now....here are a few LO's I have been working on over the last week or so:
This first one I did with the March kit, "Nightingale". This kit got kind of overlooked, and I still have several available in the store. Go give it a look, as it is on sale! It is full of fun red/blue/brown papers (I love that color combo!), and lots of other good stuff! I did add the letters from the Rise and Shine kit to this, as well as the JB chip buttons.


I struggled with this one...it took me a good 3 days to finish it, but I am really happy with the result. This is done entirely with the Penny Arcade Kit (3 left!!). I copied Virginia's work on the Collage Press letters, I thought those were so clever! Also, I did mount this on the TH Grungboard sheet. A note about that. Use a VERY heavy duty adhesive, or sew your papers to this, as regular tape runner does not secure your papers and they will definitely fall off.


These 2 were done with the Rise and Shine kit. This first one is my entry for Jana's sketch challenge, which is now running over on the challenge blog!


Hope you all have a great Sunday! :)
Noel

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

AMAZING LO's!!!! WOW!!!!!

Jana Eubank said...

I just love the way you layer embellishments together!