Thursday, May 21, 2009

this is what we do

in the morning. Well not really - but we had extra time one morning (I don't know how that happened) and the camera was out so we took some quick pics. And this is the result. I based this layout on a Spring layout tag we had over on the boards. It is so fun to see the inspirational layout as well as the final one. Pop on over if you want to join us for the Summer tag -- sign ups are going on now.



My page was made using the lovely Penny Arcade kit. The polka dot crepe paper is Jenni Bowlin and from my own stash.

Thanks for stopping by:)

3 comments:

Deanna said...

too too cute! Totally brought a big ol smile to my face! Love it!

Jana Eubank said...

Love this in so many ways! And you really know how to work the crepe! I just fumble with it! LOL! Maybe you should do that for your T&T next time! *hint, hint* LOL! :D

Unknown said...

love this LO- my family and I LOVE taking random silly pics! Those are the best to scrap too!