Monday, May 18, 2009

My online class & my favorite guy!

Above is a little sneak peek at something I've made for my online class from the Penny Arcade kit!

What online class, you ask?

This one, of course!
You can read more details and sign up for it here: click me!

Here's a layout I made last night about my little guy... I love this photo of him. It's so rare that I get a good, smiling shot of him! I had to use it on this layout!



I followed Kim Moreno's lead and cut out a scroll from the beautiful SEI paper in the Penny Arcade kit.
I also made my own embellishment out of the grunge board in the Penny Arcade kit, along with some crackle paint, a button, and a straight pin. I love how flexible the grunge board is, I was easily able to manipulate the straight pin through it and then straighten it out.

4 comments:

Noel said...

This is a pure WOW LO!! There is so much to look at. Your heart it so cute and the little touches around the frame really make the photo pop! Love it, love it, love it!

Jana Eubank said...

This page just takes my breath away, V!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Gretchen said...

ah i love it!

Greta Adams said...

V..this layout is stunning...i love the details and i love that picture...he is one handsome lil fella!!