Tuesday, May 12, 2009

1952

My MIL gave me a box of old photos awhile back and I have been enjoying creating some scrappy pages with them. I love the history behind the photos and the evidence they give, that life is ever changing. These photos are of my MIL, her two brothers, and her father. She was eight years old here. I am not sure what the heck they were doing here......she told me that she thinks they were at a picnic doing a sack race. Maybe. (??)

I used Noel's incredible new kit, Penny Arcade for the entire LO. I even cut out the lady that was on the packaging from the stick on pearls. (How's that for being "green?") For the doily peeking out from behind my journaling I did spray it with charcoal Glimmer Mist. I love the fact that it is dark and super glittery!


Noel's challenge this week is to create a heritage LO using a photo that is at least 25 years old! So hop on over HERE to get the details! Hope you can play along with us!

Have a fantastic Tuesday!

2 comments:

Frances said...

Fabulous layout...love the doily poking out from behind the journaling spot.

Jana Eubank said...

Love all the angles and layering on this one, Michele!