Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hey Hey Girls!



Long time no post, eh?
I'm back...I'm refreshed, and i am ready to roll.

This week Noel challenged us to a heritage layout for the current challenge

I decided I would do a picture of myself. It was my very first Christmas back in 1977. it was fun doing this and the Nightingale Kit was PERFECT! I cut my brids out from the JB paper and watercolored them with Stampin Up's colored pencils. I cut out my circles from the Collage Press paper and adhered the middle one with a 3-d glue dot for dimension. Then i added some stickles. A girl has to have some bling bling on a layout right?

I have loved this kit. The colors of it are stunning. There are a few still available. If you are on the fence i suggest picking one up. i believe there on only a few left.

See ya next week and I hope to see lots of heritage layouts for this challenge.
The Nightingale Kit and the Penny Arcade Kit are PERFECT for this challenge.

No comments: