Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gram

Good morning all! I hope you are all having a fabulous spring weekend. It went from being a nice Spring week to a super hot weekend here. It's supposed to be 107 today. Think I'll stay in and scrap!
Anyway, here is a LO I did with a photo that came out "wrong" the first time I tried to print it. I was trying to get my photo out cropped to 4x4 for a different LO awhile back, and I guess my settings were off on my first try, and this is how the photo printed. Now this happens to me quite often, and 9 times out of 10 I will just set the photo aside to see if I can use it down the road...hence this photo.
I used the Penny Arcade Kit for this one. The only addition were the brown ScrapWorks Alphas. TFL!


3 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Such a sweet page! I love the papers you combined on this one! And I LOVE how you used the pearls to accent the punched edge . . . you are so GREAT at all the little details! :)

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love this design and all the pops of black. So many great details to discover!

dstandard said...

Beautiful page - love how you did the circle - great detail!