Friday, May 15, 2009

Mud Play and The Best Ever!

Here is my page I did for the Heritage Challenge... and no laughing at my bowl cut and the bathing suit I can't seem to keep up! (at that age out at the ranch I think my dad was lucky to get a picture of us with our suits for that matter! haha)



Next up is a page about my friend and I... these are pictures we took in Central Park last month when we made a trip to New York!

Thanks for looking! Run over and pick up your "Penny Arcade" kit now... I love it!

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Beautiful!!! I love those stacked borders with the punched edges, your stitching details and the way you layered the bow/pin/button/pearl on the flower! WOW!!!

dstandard said...

Love love love this page of you and Kristi! Great details - you rocked the kit with this one!