Monday, May 25, 2009

Little Miss Sassy

Happy Memorial Day!

This layout is based on an awesome sketch done by our own Jana! You can try it out too for our latest challenge: check it out here.
This was done with the beautiful Penny Arcade kit.
Speaking of kits, I hear there are only two left of the new Rise & Shine kit; hurry on over here to get one if you are thinking of picking it up!
(I added those pink Thickers from my stash.)
Don't forget to sign up for my "Discover Your Scrap Style" class if you are thinking of taking it! We start in one week!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

gorgeous layout Virg!!

Jana Eubank said...

This is so FREAKING FABULOUS, V!!! So soft and beautiful, and I love that pop of pink in the title! Cute, cute pictures of your little one, too! I love that you mixed the b/w and color photos!