Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two LO's to Share

This first LO is of my dear daughter, Cortney. She just turned 14 years old! Her school treated her like the princess that she is.......a crown, balloons, gifts, and cards from all of her friends! I used Noel's Lovely Day's kit for this LO. (sold out). I did add a piece of graph paper and Thickers. The butterflies were cut using my Spellbinders.

This next LO is of my MIL and her mom. I used the GORGEOUS Penny Arcade kit for this LO. I used my flower punch, buttons, and pearls to create my "garden" of flowers. I added a Crafty Secrets angel girl and a JustRite stamp for the sentiment. I pulled out my sewing machine and did some stitching around the circle. (Too bad my sewing machine has never.....ever....touched my clothing! Sad I know! LOL!)

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

3 comments:

Noel said...

Michelle....the LO of Cort is so sweet! :)

Your heritage LO is blowing my mind....Heavenly!

Jana Eubank said...

Oh, my GOSH! These are PERFECT! In every way!!! If you see exact copies of these somewhere, it's because I scraplifted every. last. detail! ;) WOWWWWW!!!!

Greta Adams said...

i second what Jana and Noel said...
you make heritage looks so easy and beautiful and i try and try and mine look like utter crap...
if you see a replica like jana said is because i lifted it...lol

xo