Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Couple of Cards!

I love the fun happy papers in the new Rise & Shine kit! I decided to create a bookmark card using my Provocraft Cricut's Animal Kingdom cartridge. I cut the lion out several times and popped him up on pop dots for dimension. I used a transparency and my sewing machine to create a pocket for the bookmark to sit in. Wouldn't this be great to give a child for his/her birthday? Or good report card at the end of the school year?
This next card also uses the Rise & Shine kit. I love the postage stamps that come in this kit!


The doily is from the Penny Arcade kit. I did a bit of sewing and distressing to create this card.


Wishing you a very happy Tuesday! : )


3 comments:

Virginia said...

Dang, girl! Those are awesome! I am in love with both of them! So cute & creative! Just love that little lion, he's adorable. You are the card making queen!

Jana Eubank said...

I LOVE how you used that doily! And the lion bookmark is so flippin' cute and clever! I bet anyone who ever receives a card from you keeps them forever . . . they are works of art, Michele! AWESOME!!!

Greta Adams said...

the cardmaking goddess is at it again....u make me want to pull out the ole cricut and cut something...