Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Down the Rabbit Hole

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's only 5 more days until our little ghosts and goblins get to wonder the streets in search for candy. Today I am going to share with you how I interpreted the sketch for this week's sketch challenge.


I kept the basic design of the sketch but instead of keeping my pictures in a row on the bottom, I bunched mine on the right side. The stars in the sketch are the flowers and circles in my layout. What I love about sketches, is that you can interpret them how every you like. For me, my layouts hardly ever look exactly like the sketch. I have a habit of throwing a little curve in my design to fit my style.


So don't worry about whether or not you are following the sketch exactly. Let your creativity flow and see what happens. Now stop hesitating and come join us in the sketch challenge.

Happy creating!
-Diana

1 comment:

Keely Livings said...

Such a beautiful layout! I love your take on the sketch.