Monday, October 24, 2011

Sketch challenge!

There is a new challenge up today!
And this is an easy one!
It's a sketch challenge!
Here's the sketch:

I stayed pretty close to the sketch when I made my layout, but I did change a couple of things.
I only used 1 picture instead of 3.
And I really tried to use stars but I couldn't make the stars look right on a "nature-y" layout!
But the sketch was a good jumping off point for me and this layout only ended up taking me about an hour.
{and that is really good for me!}

I used the Study Hall kit for this layout.
{once again, not just for school pages!}

Now come play along with us!
Make something using the sketch and share it with us in the challenge forum.
:)
Happy Monday yall!

2 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Beautiful layout!

Jules the Bling Princess said...

Gretchen, this is fantastic. Love, love, love!!!