Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mini Madness is Coming!!

How about another post from me for today, hmmmmm??


I am so excited to be teaching my second class here at NoelMignon.com!!
We are going to have so much fun learning all kinds of different techniques to make your own mini albums - bindings, materials, long-term and event-focused, project types, and just general awesomeness!!
I am going to be using lots of different materials - many from the upcoming Hudson Valley kit that Noel will be releasing for November, and believe me, you're not going to want to miss it!!

There's nothing I find more satisfying to make than minis, whether they are completely made by hand or start with a pre-fab book. I'll be covering both types, but of course, you will always put your unique spin on it. We'll be doing a little mixed-media, a little stitching, a little padding, a little of everything!!

This will be a great opportunity to make some fun albums for yourself or gifts for friends and family.

I'll be giving out some awesome printables for not only theme albums, but also address books and calendars - you won't want to miss it!!

To register, just email me at brittnykvilhaug@yahoo.com and I'll get you all set up with access to our own private classroom at the NoelMignon.com message boards. Once there you will find everything you need to get started - shopping list, printables, and prep info, so you will be ready to go on November 7th!!

Class fee is only $15
aaaaaannnnndddd
Noel will be giving away a $10 shop credit to one lucky student!
Be sure to sign up soon, and pre-order your Hudson Valley kit as soon as possible - go to the message board to see sneaks you won't want to miss!!

No comments: