Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tricks or Treats This Way

This week I have a Halloween layout to share using the "Something Wicked" kit and a great sketch by Gretchen on the challenge blog. We got the girls some super cute Halloween pajamas this year and I just can't resist a pajama photo shoot especially when they are cooperating so well! The ribbon and bow on the left of the photo is actually a piece of cheesecloth that I cut up and distressed with black ink.


I dug into my Halloween kit from last year too and cut up a mini Jenni Bowlin bingo card. The leaf punch is by Martha Stewart. 



Also, please check out the tips and techniques blog this week for all the details on these cute footprint ghosts I made with the girls and a spooky frame to complete the look.


See you next week!
Jill

No comments: