Thursday, October 13, 2011

Merry Not Scary & Spooky Cards


Hello, friends! Today I have a new layout to share with you using the "Something Wicked" kit. At our house, Halloween is "Merry, Not Scary" and this layout celebrates that!


I punched these circles from patterned paper and cut a few of them in half as well as used a My Mind's Eye layered brad. 


I cut the spider from the American Crafts "Night fall" patterned paper and stacked a My Mind's Eye layered brad and We R Memory Keepers chipboard tag.


I printed and cut a couple of my photos to look like Polaroids and then tied them off with twine and the girls' initial with Authentique Paper mini stickers. 


And finally, today I have what I created for the "Sneak Peek Challenge" over on the challenge blog. Here's the peek I used:


and here are the spooky cards I created. Everything came from the peek except I did add twine and cardstock. 


See you all next week!
Jill

2 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Adorable and creative designs!

mollydianeh said...

Beautiful layout, adorable girls, colorful paper! Great job, Jill!