Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Haunting Treat Boxes


Welcome to the Wednesday edition of Spooktacular week! Are you feeling inspired by all the fun crafty items you have seen so far? I am! I look forward to crafting more Halloween items this weekend.

I am hosting a Halloween party this year. I will have all sorts of fun ghoulish treats and maybe some tricks. I want to give my guests a little treat to take home. I found a cute template to create owl treat bags. They are a perfect addition to my party.


For those of you who want a little inspiration in the layout world, I have also created a fun layout to share. I am still working on Halloween layouts from the past few years and I am almost caught up! Yay me!


Both the owls treat boxes and the layout were created with the Something Wicked kit. It's not too late to get a kit of your own so hurry over to the store! Also make sure you stop by the message board for more Halloween ideas.

Happy Haunting!

-Diana

No comments: