Friday, October 28, 2011

Lift Challenges are ALWAYS so inspiring!




Hello everyone!
It's been such an honored to be joining you all this month as a Guest Designer! Thank you for all the sweet comments and support you have shown me! :)

I wanted to share with you all this fun challenge that Noel put up for us to do.
She picked this FABULOUS layout by Erin Stewart for us to all lift. Perfect for this "Something Wicked" kit...and isn't this baby just tooooo cute?


Here is what I was inspired to create from Erin's layout.
I LOVE how it turned out!
Making this title was a bit of a challenge, but fun too!


Thank you all so much again for having me join the fun here with the blog and MB for the month. I enjoyed it very much, and plan on sticking around. I love all the friendly people on the boards.

xx
K





2 comments:

Virginia said...

We have so loved having you Kimberly! Your designs are so inspiring and you've been such a cheerful presence around here. So glad you are sticking around! ;)

Kimberly said...

Thank you so much V! I sure have enjoyed being a part of NM this month. I also enjoy getting to know so many of the girls and you too!
xx
Loves,
K