Monday, October 3, 2011

Not just for school stuff...

I will admit that I was not sure what I was going to make with the "Study Hall" kit before I got it.
I mean, I don't have any kids so it is not like I have a bunch of back-to-school pictures that I need to scrapbook.
But other than a few school-themed embellishments, everything in this kit is very versatile!
The school-themed embellishments are super fun, but there are plenty of embellishments that are not specifically themed.
There are some school-themed patterned papers too, but the B-sides of those papers are very neutral!
And perfect for my not-so-schoolish layouts!
I've actually decided that the "Study Hall" kit could just as well be a "boy" kit.
There is a bunch of great masculine stuff in it!
Take this layout for instance...

I've also decided that those new Thickers are my new favorite alpha!
It's a good thing I ordered an extra pack!
{you can get your own here. and here they are in grey too.}
:)
OK enough rambling from me!
Have a great Monday!
gretchen

No comments: