Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Color Scheme

Good Morning!  I hope you are enjoying the weather where you are because it is is nice and summery here:)  Today I have a color scheme to share with you today.  It is perfect for the sun-kissed kit - bright and sunny!
And here is the layout I made using these colors.



Everything but the black cardstock came from the sun-kissed kit.
The stamps I used for the grass and the tree are from My Favorite Things.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Michelle

3 comments:

Mel said...

Oh Michelle, this layout is just so gorgeous, I love absolutely every single thing, gorgeous work.

Noel said...

WOW...this is amazing! Love all the paper piecing, actually taking us to the park. :) :)

Jana Eubank said...

This is sooo CUTE and whimsical!!! I LOVE it!