Monday, June 21, 2010

White Space Challenge and Trying Out a New Tool




I came across these scissors by complete accident. I was waiting in line to check out at my craft store when I spotted them randomly discarded on the shelf by a previous shopper. I picked them up, thought they were interesting and threw them in my basket to give them a try.



And I am soooo glad that I did! The Precision Snips by EK Success have become one of my latest favorite tools! They make fussy cutting a BREEZE! Before now I have relied solely on my Fiskars Micro-Tip scissors, which did a fantastic job . . . but the Precision Snips make getting into tight corners a lot easier. LOVE them!



You can see how I used them to cut out a few elements on this next page. I handcut the blue floral border from the Cosmo Cricket Strips sheet and the row of Japanese Lanterns from the Jillibean Soup paper.




Page created with the Noel Mignon Sunkissed kit for the new White Space Challenge going up today on the Noel Mignon Challenge blog. Be sure to pop over and see what the rest of the Noel Mignon Design Team created!

Have a great week!
Jana

1 comment:

Jenn K said...

Lovely layout! I will have to try those scissors out. Right now I have been using the cutter bee scissors and really like them too, but the handle on these snips look so great. TFS