Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Halloween in June?


Good morning and happy Wednesday to you! Even though my brain is on the many graduations coming up, I decided to rewind time a bit and create a Halloween page of my niece and nephew. I used Noel's 31st kit and several punches from my personal stash!

To really accentuate the theme of the page I used my graveyard Martha Stewart border punch....

..............and the Martha Stewart broken fence border punch.........

I added a couple of jewelry tags from my stash to mark the ages of the kiddos and lots of distressing....and a touch of glitter!
What is your favorite season to scrapbook? Do you work on those pages even though it might be the middle of summer?
Don't forget to pick up the new Sun-Kissed kit! There are only 2 left and they are going to go quick! Have a great day!!! : )

No comments: