Friday, November 19, 2010

Bedford Falls- planning for Christmas!

I'm beginning to make my preparations for the Christmas season... it technically begins in exactly one week!

Below is a little sneak peek of my December Daily album. If you are intimidated by this or have never done one, or are a seasoned pro at making them, we have a whole section of the forum devoted to working on them together and we'd love for you to join us.
(Created with the Bedford Falls kit- on presale today- and a Melissa Frances Bingo book- on sale for $4.24!)



Another thing I am doing to prepare is to make a little Christmas planner. I do this by taking apart a regular 2010 planner (just one I picked up at Walmart) and keeping only the November & December months. I also add in a few dividers, and some additional sections with notepaper for lists, budgets, addresses, etc. It's incredibly handy to have around this season!
(That little envelope I made with my Silhouette machine.)

Get your kit today- Noel's kits help capture the holiday memories with the right backdrop of
charm & whimsy & nostalgia!

And just for funsies- a little clip from the movie this kit gets its name from...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This is my all time favorite Christmas movie!! Your peek at your Dec. daily album is wonderful!

Michelle Whitlow said...

One of my favorite Christmas movies, too!! Can't wait to see more of your Dec Daily!!

Gretchen said...

i can't wait to see your finished album!!

leah said...

Looking great so far! Lovely projects! ^_^