Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween and Dear Diary!

Good morning and Happy Sunday to you! I am away at the moment on a scrappy weekend with girlfriends! There is nothing better than hanging out with my gals surrounded by a hobby I love!

Today I have a LO to share with you using the new Dear Diary kit (Only two left!!!). I adore the earthy colors of this kit! I used it to create a LO of my guys carving their pumpkins and a bit of Halloween baking too! I used sketch #59, from Inspired Blueprints which makes creating a LO so much faster! All the thinking is done for you!
I cut all of my circles with Spellbinder's dies. The journaling was done on the computer and cut into strips.
Lots of layering here..... : )
Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out sneaks of Noel's newest kit called, Bedford Falls, a FABULOUS Christmas kit!!!
Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love this Michell, gorgeous gorgeous work. Melxx