Sunday, November 28, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Good morning and happy Sunday to you! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you shopped until you dropped! My lil family and I are headed to downtown Chicago today to see the Christmas lights. I lied last week when I said it was my last post.....I was a bit off on my dates I guess. So today is my last official post for Noel. It is bittersweet to say the least.

I have a LO of my son using the "Dear Diary" kit. I recently took a picture of him eating corn and loved how blue his eyes looked and those dimples.......ahhhh those dimples..... : ) I was lucky enough to find another picture of him when he was 16 months old eating corn. I love being able to use older pictures and newer pictures together!
The title and the ears of corn were cut using my Cricut machine.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

Noel said...

Love ya Michele! :)