Tuesday, November 2, 2010

tiny little heartbeat

Yesterday I got to hear our tiny little baby's heartbeat. So amazing :) I knew I wanted to scrap it right away and wouldn't you know it my Dear Diary kit was waiting on my doorstep when I got home!

By the way, there's only 5 left!! 

Now I know a lot of people might think this kit is just for fall pics but that is so not the case. The yellows, blues and browns can go with a multitude of photos...and not just fall ones!

I pulled out some of the gorgeous papers along with my favorite part - the embellishments! I also played with the Jenni Bowlin paint dauber a bit adding a little frame around my photo and also adding some color to the Jillibean Soup flower. Love how that paint looks on the corrugated cardboard!

I also used a white pen around the outside of the word 'heartbeat' to make it pop a bit against the brown tickets.
Now I'm off to create some more layouts with this fabulous kit!

2 comments:

Rel said...

Hi Michelle, Congratulations on the news of your new baby on its way. What a fantastic idea to do a scrap page straight away, it is so precious and love what you have done. It will be a memory you will cherish forever. So thrilled for you and love looking at your blog and am really enjoying this whole scrapbooking thing. Take care.

Heather Innusa said...

Congrats!! This is an amazing page!! Love the colors - and the style!