Friday, November 26, 2010

Good morning, friends! For those of you in America, did you have a good Thanksgiving? Any of you crazies go out to Black Friday shopping? ;)

I'm not brave enough to do that, but I have already started on some of my Christmas goodies. Last night I made some tags to put on my gifts this year with the Bedford Falls kit (only 20 left!).


These are simple to make and I think add a cool touch to my packages:

1. Cut kraft cardstock 2 1/2 x 3 1/2". Spritz with turquoise mist. Ink edges.
2. Punch out Santas from Pink Paislee paper with a 2" circle or scalloped circle punch. Ink edges.
3. Stamp with We R Memory Keepers stamp on cardstock. Cut out, and cut notch in end. Ink edges.
4. Adhere stamped strip & scalloped circle. Add three pieces of bling.

Here are a few shots of my December Daily album interior. I have use Girls' Paperie stickers, book pages, & kraft cardstock from my stash, and the rest is from the Bedford Falls kit.

I can't wait to start adding our memories to these pages! I'll keep y'all updated as I do. :)

Have a great weekend! We're about to put up our Christmas decorations... play some Christmas tunes... light my favorite candles... and watch "White Christmas"!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

oooh good stuff Virg!!