Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kisses for Daddy


I was so excited to dig into the Lasting Love kit. It is full of fun embellishments and the trendy pink and blue color combo. While looking for a love themed photo for my first layout I ran across one of our daughter back when she gave out kisses freely...and inspiration for my title hit, "Kisses for Daddy."

Here is what I did...
You know I'm a banner girl and the Basic Grey pre-stitched banner along with the doily and bottle cap embellishments were a fun combination.
I added some mist splatters to my background using the Heidi Swapp Cherry mist included in the Lasting Love kit along with a blue and white from my stash.
Using my Cameo I cut out an arrow and misted it with blue metallic mist. I finished off the center with a piece of flair. Check out the shop to add some flair to your next order.

Last but not least, one of my favorite details. The title drawn with blue metallic ink using the sketch pen feature on my Cameo with a thin font.

How are you using the Lasting Love kit? Share your layouts on the message board...I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Sweet layout, Diane.

Patricia Roebuck said...

Diane, this melts my heart!! And the design is just awesome!