Monday, February 18, 2013

You Are Sooooo CUTE!



Hi everyone!

It's Leslie here, stopping by with a "cute" little layout about our
Lilly pup girl - using the February Lasting Love kit.
It happens to be sold out - but Noel's still got some Lasting Love Papers Only
kits for sale! Grab yourself one - you'll be happy you did!

You Are SooooOOoooo Cute!:

 
 
I absolutely LOVE that flower from the kit! It's perfect. PERFECT!
I punched 2 hearts and made them leaves for my flower.






















I loved combining both sheets of the Pink Paislee papers and adding lots and lots
of clustering details to the entire page


































Our puppy's given name is Lilly Pulitzer. She's named after my daughter's favorite designer.
That's why you see several "LP's" down the side of my photo.
I love how it looks!
I also love her writing her name so I put in in several of the hearts on the Pink Paislee papers.

Hope you've enjoyed my little bit of inspiration today.
Have a great one!



1 comment:

Virginia said...

She IS so cute- and I love the layout! Especially how you layered the flower. Beautiful!