Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So Many Of My Smiles Begin With You Two

Photobucket

Hello everyone!!  I am SO EXCITED to be back this week to share another layout with the GORGEOUS Lasting Love kit :)  I had taken this pic with my phone before my 2 sons & I went to go sledding in the inch of snow we got last week.  Yes, you heard that right, 1 inch - and we had a blast!!  That's what happens when you live in the mid-atlantic & are snow-deprived - you treasure every last flake & work with what you are given :)

Photobucket

I LOVED the Basic Grey alpha sheet - such a fun mix of fonts & colors!! I also added in some wooden alphas from my stash to complete my title work :)  The title was a quote I found on Pinterest - my go to source for great words!!

Photobucket

I was so in awe with ALL the fabulous embellishments in this kit - the burlap heart, polaroid frame, themed stickers, chipboard hearts, coordinating buttons, and pre-made banners all worked wonderfully together to create a fun cluster of goodies around my photo :)

Photobucket

Have you dove into your Lasting Love kit yet??  Grab all those fabulous embellishments & papers and get creating!!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

LOVE this Julie! It is so cute and heartwarming :)

Jen said...

SOOOO cute!! Thanks for this Julie
!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Julie, I love how you mixed papers and those alphas! This is so eye catching. Love the details!