Monday, February 4, 2013

Love & Adore

 
 
 

 
Love is in the air..can you feel it?
Valentine's Day is JUST around the corner. Hard to believe we just had Christmas!
We're celebrating love this week on the Noel Mignon blog
and I'm a sucker for love. Hearts are my FAVORITE shape ever. It's always fun
to use them - especially at Valentine's season...
 
Today I'm stopping by with a layout of love about my kids:

























The new February kit is AMAZING. So full of love. You can make all kinds
of Valentine's projects - as well as just everyday creations.
I love this kit! But to be honest...I love ALL of Noel's kits!
 
I'm a cluster'er. (is that even a word?) I really am.
I love to cluster embellishments in groups all over my creations.




See? Proof - it's just me. It's fun!





 
the Basic Grey banners are genius.
for people like me who can't sew...thank you!
I love them! I turned a couple of them upside
down to show the color on the opposite side.

also - you'll LOVE the Artisan chipboard hearts by
Pink Paislee! They are fun to color with the Heidi
Swapp Color shine from the kit, or just leave
them natural like I did here  on my layout.

I decided I wanted to go for the neutral look
with the pops of black, robins egg blue & some red.

My FAVORITE part of this kit is the gorgeous
lace envelopes Noel included. There's 2 in this kit.
I took mine apart and put my daughter in one and placed
the other one under my son's photo.

I hope you've enjoyed my little look at love today!
You have to get this kit so you can create lots of love!


Have a great day!
~Leslie




 

3 comments:

Virginia said...

I "love and adore" this layout! ;)

Melanie said...

This kit is perfect for you :) Your word cluster'er cracks me up!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Your cluster-ing rocks, Leslie!! This is so amazing!