Friday, February 1, 2013

Lasting Love


Oh boy, the Lasting Love kit is just beautiful!!! Typically, I don't use a lot of reds & pinks in my pages (I'm a "cool colors" kind of girl- blues & greens are my go-tos!) but it just feels so sweet & romantic to play with these colors... and I think this kit may  have changed my mind about playing with them! I can see that I will need to incorporate them a LOT more in my layouts. 


 I really like shabby chic decor and design, so I started off with a typical shabby scheme- shades of whites and golds on each other. Then I added in a spritz of the Heidi Swapp Sweet Cherry Color Shine, and started layering from there! 

My latest obsession is "sprinkling" bits of buttons, brads, and sparklies along the page. I love all of the embellishments in this month's kit because there's a REALLY good variety of all those bits!


Some of my favorites from this month's kit are the beautiful die cut envelopes and the sparkling twine! Swoon! 


I hope you're having as much fun as I am with the Lasting Love kit! It's the perfect romantic scrappy kit for this month. 

3 comments:

caz hancock said...

WOW girl so so stunning, i love it

Melanie said...

Beautiful layout, V. That photo is awesome!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is so beautiful! So romantic!