Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Days Are Here


Hi everyone! Happy Monday!
It may be just me, but I feel as if this weekend just *POOF* disappeared.
I can't believe it's already Monday.

Today I'm here to share my layout that's based on the February sketch Julie made:
 
 
I used the February kit:  Lasting Love, which, unfortunately is sold out
at the present. BUT Noel has a Lasting Love paper only kit that includes
all the papers from the kit.
 
I LOVE the stamp in this kit. It's the cutest doily! I stamped it on bright
red ink from my stash & placed it several places on my layout.
I also decided to turn the My Minds Eye 3D title sideways to mimic the banner
 
on the left side, along with my simple journaling underneath.

and the kraft fabric heart - swoon. I LOVE it. I dabbed droplets of the Heidi Swapp
Colorshine on the edges for a fun final touch.



















Hope you enjoyed my piece of inspiration today! Have a great week!

No comments: