Wednesday, February 20, 2013

You Are Unrepeatable . . .

Photobucket

I'm a sucker for a good Pinterest quote!!!  I loved this when I saw it on Pinterest & knew it would be the perfect title for this recent shot of my 6 year old.  With the Lasting Love kit in hand, I mixed the gorgeous pinks, greens, and greys to create this layout . . .

Photobucket

I used my Silhouette to weld letters together & create the "unrepeatable" in the title.   Layered upon the edge of the photo are some fun embellishments from the Lasting Love kit.  The photo doesn't do it justice but the twinkle goosebump on the tag is so beautiful - just an awesome touch of sparkle :)

Photobucket

I'm a HUGE fan of these little alphas in the kit!!!  Just perfect when creating long titles :)

Photobucket

I thought the lace cut envelope in the kit was so pretty, and even though I was not using it as originally intended, it added a fun backdrop to the layered circles.  I've never used the American Crafts glitter tape before but loved how easy it was to peel off the backing & stick it down :)

Photobucket

Alright everyone, grab your favorite quote & try using it as a starting point for YOUR next layout!!!  Happy Wednesday :)

1 comment:

MarciaD said...

Beautful! Great photo too!