Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Dino Baby!

Trick or Treat? Well, today you get a trick from me. Not a terribly fancy one, but a nice and easy one, that's for sure!


Yesterday I finished up my son's Halloween costume, and snapped a couple of pics to remember him in it, before he inevitable barfs and/or poops all over it. I just love it. And he is, I have to say, the chillest baby ever. He crawled all over the house in that thing. Never took his hoodie off, waggling that tail up and down the hall. LOVE THAT GUY!


I jotted down a few thoughts about the day on one of those adorable October Afternoon journaling cards from my Early Autumn Daily Diary kit, and stole the "lovely day" card from my much-loved Tea For Two kit. I have a tendency to want to fill all empty spaces with journaling, so it is a real win for me that I was able to resist on that card.



As for my trick - I grabbed one of the 3x4 filler cards and the stamp set from the Daily Diary kit and went to town. I used a tinted embossing ink and white embossing powder to add as much contrast as possible. To finish it off I pop-dotted on that super cute "hello there" diecut. I love having a totally unique filler card every now and then. And it's so easy it feels like cheating.

I hope you're loving the start of our Holiday Season as much as I am! Happy scrapping, friends!


No comments: