Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ghoulies and Ghosties - Early Autumn Kit


 For us in the South, Autumn has been very reluctant to arrive. Sure, we've had our chilly mornings, but there's been very few pretty leaves so far. I am a little surprised at what a green Halloween we might have this year! So the Early Autumn kit from NoelMignon has been lovely to work with this month to get my fix of fall colors!

I pulled out last year's Halloween pics this week to work with. It always takes me aback to see how much my kids have changed in just one year.


I was inspired by Deanna's post last week to crop down my photos with my trimmer... I so rarely do that these days because I typically fill my photographs the whole way and can't really lose any of the image, but I forgot how easy it is to just trim your photography by hand and not have to worry about ordering the right sizes! Since I was using photos that were the same size as Project Life cards, I went ahead and used one of the free printables I shared last week to balance it out. I loved how Deanna used it with watercolors and I wanted to try something else to color it- so I pulled out my color pencils. I love how forgiving they are and how they added just the right amount of color!


Be on the lookout for the Maple Creek kits to ship to your doors this week! There are still a few Daily Diary kits left- it's the perfect chance to get a taste of a NM kit with a lower price! 

Don't forget to get your subscription before all the spots are filled up!




No comments: