Friday, October 3, 2014

Full of Possibilities

Hi there friends! Today I've titled my post Full of Possibilities for 2 reasons. First, I used the Early Autumn kit for my project today, and this kit is DEFINITELY full of possibilities. I'm a sucker for a good Fall-ish kit, but this one takes the cake. Really. The oranges, yellows, teals, and grays have stolen my heart. I absolutely adore this kit.

The second reason this blog post is entitled "full of possibilities" is because I used the Fancy Pants sticker with that sentiment as the focus of my notebook and built around that.



I love the fall so much that each year I enjoy creating a Fall journal to capture my thoughts, our family memories, and quick snapshots I may take along the way. Using the Early Autumn kit I recovered a generic composition notebook with patterned paper, ruffled a ribbon down the side "seam" where the paper meets the binding, and then added the library pocket and embellishments.

I'm super excited to get start my journal this year. And I love this kit, which is sold out. If you don't want to miss out on fabulous kits like this one, be sure to sign up for a subscription. They're on sell now in the store. Go sign up for yours now!

Thanks so much for letting me share! Happy Friday friends!


No comments: