Wednesday, October 1, 2014

lots of embellishments and the Early Autumn kit

Happy October!

I am happy to be with you here on the blog today to share my first project using the October kit, Early Autumn:


This kit is full of so many fun embellishments and I used quite a mix on my page.

I started off with a patterned paper background on white cardstock and added some of the Mister Huey spray mist. I cut narrow strips of patterned paper and added them to the striped My Mind's Eye paper.


I added lots and lots of embellishments- epoxy shapes, Fancy Pants tags and chipboard, buttons, stickers and the cute gray foam Thickers for my title.

For my journaling I used a gold Uniball Signo pen that you can find in the store here.




 I also used some of the white rub-ons that came in the kit- they come off so smoothly! I love them!



This beautiful kit is sold out already (yay!) so if you don't want to miss out on future kits you should know that the new term for subscriptions opens today!

Head to the Noel Mignon store to sign up now!


No comments: