Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pumpkin picking

I love fall!

At our house fall is full of fun activities- apple picking, going to the pumpkin patch and corn maze, making apple butter and pumpkin pancakes, football games, gymnastics meets and lots of family togetherness.

For my layout today I scrapped some pictures from a trip to a local pumpkin patch using the Early Autumn kit: 

Fall to me is warm and cozy like a sweater. This woodgrain paper feels cozy to me so I used that as the background for this grid of pictures. I made each pic small to fit as many as I needed to on the page. They are slightly smaller than wallet-sized.

I cut the "pumpkins" title from a piece of patterned paper in the kit. 


I used the Mister Huey spray from the kit as well as some Mister Huey white mist. I also added a couple of white doilies from my stash and lots of stickers and tags from the Fancy Pants True Friend line. I also added some cute Chickaniddy label stickers as accents and a journaling spot. 


What activities do you enjoy in the fall? 

Make sure to share with us at the Noel Mignon Facebook group. 

Also, kit subscriptions are open NOW for the next term so head on over to the ship (click on the link above) or go here  to get signed up. Noel's kits are packed with papers, stickers and other embellishments each month. Instead of a main kit and add-ons, Noel puts it all in one kit giving you an amazingly packed kit each and every time. 


2 comments:

Kim A. said...

Just love this layout!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how you were able to fit so many pictures on the page and yet it doesn't feel too cluttered. The colors are spot on and I also love all the textural elements. Going to the pumpkin patch is one of our favorite things to do too!