Thursday, October 2, 2014

Being With You

Hello friends! Today I have a layout to share with you using the "Early Autumn" kit ( which is currently sold out). This kit is full of beautiful fall colors and tones.

For my page, I started out with this gorgeous Chickaniddy Crafts paper for my background, and I loved it so much, that I really wanted it to stand out and be seen. I chose two smaller wallet sized photos, and off centered them just a bit, and then worked in embellishments around then in a messy grid style.


I didn't layer much on this layout, I really wanted each piece to stand on its own! It's a different scrapping technique for me, but I love the finished product, and how everything surrounds and draws you back to the photos.


The My Mind's Eye rub ons included in this kit were the perfect bits of finishing touches, and they went on so smoothly!


If you are not currently a subscriber, and missed out on this fabulous kit, you are in luck! Our next term of subscriptions just went up, so don't miss out on another one! Head over here, and sign up for your today!!!


No comments: