Friday, April 1, 2016

Almost 5

Hey guys, can you believe it's April already?? I sure can't but I'm loving the signs of spring all around - birds chirping, flowers blooming, everyone emerging from their homes after the cold winter & getting outside!

This week the design team is using flair in their projects so I pulled out my Picture Perfect kit and used some Easter pics to create a layout about my little one...kind of like a snapshot in time of what she's like right now. I love doing that with my kids periodically because they change so much over the years that it's nice to go back and see what they were into at any particular time, like what their favorite foods are, favorite shows, etc.
Side note - I often take more pics than I need on a holiday or birthday so these 'extra' photos are great to use for pages like this!
 
I used the flair inside the circles of the patterned paper. One of the flair pieces was from the Heart of Gold kit along with those alphas that I love so much (I am getting a lot of mileage out of those alphas)!  
By the way, the Picture Perfect Classic kit is sold out but there is still 2 left of the Heart of Gold Classic kit
I also created a pocket behind my photos so that I could tuck some journaling cards behind with my journaling. 

Aaaaand....the new Trailblazer kit is up for sale!! Guys, mine just arrived yesterday and I can't WAIT to play with it!!!! This kit is so much fun :) The Daily Diary kit is already sold out but there's still a few of the classic kit so go check it out!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This turned out so cute! I like how you tucked the journaling behind your pictures.

Donna said...

ADORE THIS