Tuesday, April 5, 2016

An Adventure with the Trailblazer Classic Kit

Howdy Bloggers, Lynn here and I'm up on the Noel Mignon blog today with my first layout using the latest and greatest kit from Noel called "Trailblazer". The Classic and Daily Diary Kits are PERFECT for vacation pictures, especially for camping, rafting, hiking or any travel adventures. The blues, browns, reds and greens are so rich and fun to create with. As I was designing my page with the Classic Kit, I remembered my first white water rafting trip I went on YEARS ago. I found the photos and they were a great fit with the patterned papers, especially the photo I chose which captures the end of the rafting day when we finally relaxed and settled down. 
Our challenge this week is "Cut it Out". Basically, fussy cut something or cut a negative shape into your design. I took this challenge REALLY simply and used the Pretty Little Studio "Let's Go" cut out tags. These are perfect sentiments to place anywhere on your page. Here's my page
The My Mind's Eye rub ons that coordinate with the papers are a great addition to my layout, especially the larger one I added to the right of my photo.

The burlap tag, traveler clip and wood circle add textures that fit the theme of my page.
Included in the Classic kit is a "Let's Go" overlay that I tucked under my photo.

There are still Classic Kits available, so grab one while you can - you won't be disappointed!! 
This is a great time to grab a kit as the July-December Kit subscriptions are currently open. For details click on the link above.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and we would love to see what you create with this week's challenge!! 

No comments: