Thursday, April 14, 2016

Documenting Wk 14 with the New Trailblazer Daily Diary Kit

Happy Thursday!!! Danielle here today to share with you my new Project Life Spread.
 I used the fantastic Trailblazer Daily Diary Kit for Week 14
 This kit is definitely one of my all time favourites! I loved all the bits & pieces that Noel included!
 How perfect are these resin birds for spring?!! I just used some Glossy Accents to glue it down. Then I added some enamel dots for another little pop.
 This was my favourite card that came in the kit. This quote is so true, and its one that I want my boys to "follow" in life.
 I fussy cut the "daily note" banner from another card, then stapled it to this card.
  
Thanks for stopping by the Noel Mignon Blog, to see how the rest of the team used this months kits!

and don't forget that time is running out for subscriptions for the July - December kits! Sign up now to reserve your kits!


1 comment:

Donna said...

This is marvelous!