Saturday, April 23, 2016

Line it Up with the Trailblazer Daily Diary kit

Happy Saturday!

It's Becky here with you today to share a new page.

This week we were challenged to use hand-drawn journaling lines on a project.

Here is what I created using the Trailblazer Daily Diary kit:


I started with a blank canvas for this one- a 12x12 sheet of white cardstock. I added spray mist droplets around the page and then went to work creating the background with the 12x12 sheet from Jillibean Soup. I thought these little cards were so cute! After cutting them out I rounded the edges and placed them on my page. I adhered the "You stole my heart" card with foam adhesive to help it stand out a little and did the same with the "This is the good life." 


Next came the accents! I knew I would make some handwritten journaling lines though instead of with pen, I used the straw from this gold spray ink to make my lines with the gold mist. I just dipped the straw into the bottle so that it had a little bit of the ink on it and then drew my lines. They aren't perfect and aren't straight at all but I don't mind that.  


From there I added the cute flair, some stickers, cute little wooden trees, some enamel dots, and after the journal spot was dry, finished off the page with some handwritten journaling. 

Stay tuned next week for a new challenge and maybe some projects with our May kit! It's gorgeous!

1 comment:

MichelleB said...

Love this layout! Lots of fun little bits!