Friday, April 29, 2016

Here Comes the Sun // 2 layouts

Hey all!!! This week the design team is using the 'here comes the sun' theme and I have 2 layouts to share, one using the Trailblazer kit and one using the new Pure Bliss kit.
 

In my first layout my sun is not quite so obvious (it's the cute little 'Wow' sun rub-on...I've been getting a lot of mileage out of those great rub-ons!). 
Sometimes you just have to scrap the not so great times and this was one of them. My son had quite the start to baseball season last year...getting hit several times (the one in this photo was obviously to the face). It's something most kids have to go through when playing sports and how to come out of it says a lot about what kind of player you are! And how much stress a mama can take on the ball field when she sees her kid hurt ;)  
And since I couldn't resist cracking into the new Pure Bliss Classic kit I just had to create a page with it! I cute a sun free handed  for the top corner of the page and cut the striped Pink Paislee paper into strips (the backside was the yellow paper that I used for my sun). 
I dipped into more of the OA alphas from the Trailblazer kit to add to my title but everything else is from the new kit!

No comments: