Friday, April 22, 2016

more with Trailblazer!

Hey guys, Michelle here!!! So who had a chance to join the kit reveal last night?!! I currently have it sitting on my desk begging to be opened!!!


I'm so excited to tear into the new kit but first I'm back again this week with another layout using the Trailblazer Classic Kit. This time I'm using archery photos from my son's archery competition last month. 

The colors worked perfectly as well as that wood circle with the deer on it and the burlap thickers!
This week the DT is showing how you can use journaling lines in your layout. Now a lot of times I don't really have a ton of journaling for my photos but this time I did. So I drew some lines free hand for my journaling underneath my photo. Sometimes I draw the lines first, sometimes the journaling, just depends on my mood and what I'm working on! Figure out what works best for you and roll with it! 
I also filled in some spaces with several of the rub-ons and added some spritzes from the Heidi Swapp mist that came with the kit, and I finally had a chance to use that wonderful blue ribbon that came in the kit!

Also, don't forget there's only one more month in the current subscriptions so if you want to continue receiving your awesome Noel Mignon kits at a discount be sure to sign up!!

No comments: