Friday, April 8, 2016

new look // Trailblazer Classic kit

Happy Friday everyone! I almost forgot it was Friday since we're on Spring Break this week and despite the fact that we didn't go anywhere or do anything exciting this week my days are still all wonky!! 

I had a chance to start playing with the Trailblazer Classic Kit and all of the colors in this kit just speak to me and got my creative juices flowing!! Now at first you might think this kit is just for outdoorsy, traveling, or camping photos but if you've been a kit subscriber you know that Noel's kits are super versatile! In fact, my layout below has nothing to do with that theme and yet this kit worked perfectly with my photos.
This week we're challenged to "Cut It Out" and so I pulled out my trusty Silhouette machine to cut the title. Now, if you don't have a cutting machine you can print the mirror image of your text on the backside of your paper & then cut it out with scissors or a craft knife.
I also played with the HS color shine in the kit which, in my opinion, is the perfect neutral color (I've already used it on multiple layouts!).

I hope you'll be challenged this week to "cut it out" and also to think outside the box when it comes to your Noel Mignon kits! By the way, there's still a few of the Classic kits left (Daily Diary is all sold out). You can check out all of the kit contents here.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Fantastic page!!!