Thursday, March 23, 2017

Butterfly Whisperers

Hello again!

It's me, Becky, back with you today to share another project that I created with the Delightful Classic Kit. 

In many parts of the country it is warming up and flowers are blooming and we are spending more and more time outside.

When I think of spring I think of sunshine, flowers and butterflies.

Last year on my youngest's birthday we went to a butterfly exhibit at our local science museum and we got some pretty fun pictures.

Before I tell you about my page, I must ask that you please forgive the quality of my photos this week. My kids lost my camera battery charger and as a result my camera battery is dead as a doorknob. So, I resorted to taking pictures with my phone camera for this week.


I started out with a white cardstock background on the pink patterned paper. I added some pink and gold spray mist splatters since pink was going to be the focal color of my page. Imagine that with four girls! We have gone through lots of pink at our house. 

From there I added the packaging (black and white speckled paper) from the Pretty Little Studio stickers, some washi and my collage of photos. 


I added the cute aqua-colored Freckled Fawn puffy border stickers and my title with the pink American Crafts Thickers and the yellow Jillibean Soup alphas. 


I then added some Maggie Holmes butterfly embellishments ( of course!) and some buttons and chipboard bits and added some gold liquid pearls accents to finish off my page. 

Here is one more close-up:


Thanks for stopping by to visit today! 

No comments: