Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Easter Eggs with the Delightful Classic Kit

The first day of Spring!  My favorite season hands down.  I love the spring flowers, warm but not hot weather, the longer days.   Yeah Spring is pretty great.  This week the design team was given the theme of Spring.  I chose to make a bright Easter layout featuring photos from our egg dyeing a few years ago.



I started with the white cardstock and layered pattern papers on top.  I then used glitter mist from my stash to splatter ink on the top and bottom.   



I placed the letter stickers to spell out my title and used labels from my stash for my date and finished this area up with one of the arrow paperclips.  



I kept most of the layout pretty simple besides the pattern paper and title and finished the embellishing off with three of the Maya Road resin flowers.  


Thanks for stopping by the blog today, Happy Scrapping!












No comments: