Thursday, March 30, 2017

spreading sunshine

Today I have one more project to share using the Delightful Classic Kit before I dig into my brand new "Get Lost" one for April.

Do you know people who just seem to radiate light?

My youngest daughter does just that, so my project this week is to spotlight her:


This blue and white striped paper was one of my very favorites from the Delightful kit and I had been saving it for just the right picture ♥

I cut my white cardstock down a bit on all sides to show off the blue and white stripes behind the white. I misted my background with this mustard color to match the bright yellow of the slide. I don't tend to use yellow a lot in my projects but this time it was front and center as a major accent of my page. I really like the shade of blue from the patterned paper mixed with the yellow hues from the spray mist, buttons and doily from the kit. 

I used the scraps of white cardstock to add texture to the striped paper and then adhered my white misted cardstock background to the patterned paper. 


The fun diecut is one I'd cut on my Silhouette machine quite a while ago and I thought it went perfectly with this sweet picture of my little girl. 


I added the strip of ribbon after cutting the edges as you can see in my picture and topped it off with a couple of cute wooden buttons to add more yellow accents to the project. 


Lastly I added some puffy border stickers as well as chipoard accents, adhering some of those straight to my page and adding foam adhesive to others. 

Please come visit us again tomorrow for more inspiration from our design team. 

♥♥